May named to post at First Security Bank | Business
First Security Bank announced the recent appointment of Jeff May as Vice President, Commercial Lender for the company’s Newburgh office. He will develop business out of their newly opened Newburgh Banking Center, located at 7833 W. St. Route 66.
May formerly worked as a Business Banking Officer for Fifth Third Bank serving the Evansville and Western Kentucky regions. Jeff has in excess of 10 years in Commercial Financial Services.
He attended the University of Southern Indiana where he holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Finance and a MBA. He's a Board member of the Downtown Henderson, Kentucky Project and is an active member of the USI Alumni Association and the Evansville and Henderson Chambers of Commerce. He also volunteers with Junior Achievement and Habitat for Humanity.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week