Heritage Federal names two mortgage originators | Business
Heritage Federal Credit Union recently announced two new Mortgage Originators.
Angie Vandiver has been promoted from Financial Service Consultant to Mortgage Originator. She has five years of previous experience at Farmers State Bank and German American Bank, where she worked as a Mortgage Loan Originator. Vandiver resides in Newburgh.
Debbie Pruiett has been promoted from Mortgage Processor to Mortgage Originator of the Credit Union. She has 20 years of experience in residential mortgage lending and has worked for Heritage Federal Credit Union for 2 years. Pruiett also lives in Newburgh.
“I am very pleased to announce Debbie’s promotion, as well as welcome Angie to the Heritage Federal Credit Union team,” said Heritage Federal Credit Union’s President and CEO Ruth Jenkins. “I am confident that Angie, with her five years of experience in the mortgage industry, will be a valuable addition to Heritage Federal Credit Union. Debbie has been an asset to the Credit Union since joining us in February of 2011, and I have no doubt she will continue to provide exceptional service to our members. Because of her previous experience within the financial services industry, in addition to the skills she has acquired in her time with Heritage Federal Credit Union, Debbie’s transition to Mortgage Originator will be a smooth one for our employees and member-owners.”
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois