Warrick County man gets nine years for residential break-ins | Crime
Warrick County Prosecutor JoAnn Krantz announces the conviction and sentencing of Thomas Clayton Madden, 34, to nine years at the Indiana Department of Corrections.
Madden was sentenced on charges of residential burglary. The sentence will run consecutively to a burglary sentence imposed by Vanderburgh County.
The State filed charges against Madden on April 10, 2012 after an investigation into eight residential break-ins that occurred in September and October 2011 in Newburgh.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois