Newburgh Master Park Plan revealed | Events
This Thursday, November 1, the public will get to see a draft of the Newburgh's Master Park Plan.
This summer residents were surveyed on their input and some of that information will be made public this Thursday.
The public meeting will be held at Town Hall, 23 W. Jennings Street, November 1 at 6 p.m., and will include a presentation and an opportunity for comment.
The Park Master Plan update will guide the efforts of the Newburgh Park Board for the next five years.
Green 3, an environmental planning firm, is assisting with the planning process that began in May of this year. The draft plan to be presented is based upon information gathered from many sources, including a park inventory, focus groups, and a survey of park users.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week
- EPD closes Wesselman Park Tuesday afternoon due to suicide
- 8-year-old Evansville girl baking up a storm for cancer