Teen Power Talent Show returns next week | Events
A fixture for the past 12 years, the Castle High School Teen Power Talent Show to benefit the Warrick Humane Society will be held Wednesday, January 9 at 6:30 P.M. in the CHS auditorium.
Adult tickets are $10 and Student tickets are $5.
Celebrity judges will be awarding the winners.
Tickets will be on sale at CHS during lunch periods next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and before the show starts Wednesday evening.
The goal of Teen Power is to provide Castle students the leadership oppurtunities and chances to get involved in service projects in their school and community. Teen Power students are drug, alcohol, and nicotine free.
To see videos from previous shows, click here.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15