Children's Hospital to benefit from dinner/dance | Events
Mad Max's Hearts for Riley will sponsor a dinner and dance on Saturday, February 16, at the American Legion Post 44 in Newburgh.
Doors will open at 5 PM and dinner will be served at 6:30 PM. There will be a half-pot drawing and Chinese raffle, as well as other activities. Tickets are $20 per person which includes the meal and two beers. A DJ will play from 5-8 PM and the live band Retro Shock will play from 8 PM until midnight.
Tickets are available at the Legion at 711 State Street or by calling John Maxwell at 760-1088.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Riley Children's Hospital and Deaconess Riley Children's Specialty Center.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week