Fertility center coming to Women's Hospital | Health
The Women’s Hospital has announced new partnership with Boston IVF, considered to be one of the most experienced fertility centers in the nation. The company will have a reproductive medicine practice at The Women’s Hospital beginning this month. This joint venture will operate under the name “Boston IVF at The Women’s Hospital.”
According to Deaconess, Boston IVF at The Women’s Hospital will be the first entity to provide advanced reproductive services and specific procedures, including in vitro fertilization, in the Metropolitan Evansville area.
Previously, couples needing fertility assistance had to travel to Indianapolis and beyond.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15