The Women's Hospital to host wise women event on March 19 | Health
The Women’s Hospital will host Wise Women: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Arthritis Issues presented by Wesley S. Rockers, D.C., of Rockers Chiropractic on Tuesday, March 19 at 6:00 p.m. at The Women’s Hospital in the third floor classroom. The Women’s Hospital is located at 4199 Gateway Blvd in Newburgh.
Light refreshments will be served at 5:30 p.m. and the presentation will begin at 6:00 p.m. This free event is sponsored by Boston’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, Cathy Designer Cookies and Shannon Hemenway – Origami Owl Jewelry.
Please register by calling 812-450-2229 or online at www.deaconess.com/calendar and use keyword wise. Enjoy this relaxing lecture in the company of women only.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15