New business coming to the Newburgh riverfront | News
NEWBURGH, IN (WFIE)- In Warrick County, plans are underway for a new chocolate, cheese and wine bar on the Riverfront in Newburgh.
The owners of Café Arazu have purchased the lot right behind them towards the riverfront.
They say they will tear down the church currently there and build a new structure in its place with two condo's and a restaurant beneath.
It will be accessible through the Rivertown Trail and will also feature rooftop and outdoor seating.
"It will be beautifully landscaped we will have to sacrifice these big trees, but what will be replacing them will be very nice," owner Penny Nejad.
They hope to have the new restaurant open for business within a year.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois