'Ridestrong' for Samstrong at Bob's Gym | News
WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE)-
Bob's Gym held a fundraiser Saturday morning benefiting the local Newburgh charity, Samstrong.
On Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Newburgh's Bob's Gym held the Ridestrong Spinathon.
A gym membership was not needed to go to any of the six, 45 minute classes that were being offered.
There was also food booths and giveaways.
Newburgh teenager, Sam Featherstone, formed Samstrong, a campaign to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Sam lost his battle with cancer earlier this month.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week