Newburgh business owners still dealing with the wake of November fire | News
NEWBURGH, IN (WFIE)- A 14 News Update on a business complex that burned to the ground in Warrick County.
According to our media partner, WIKY, the insurance company for Sharon Place Shopping Center has completed its work following the November fire that destroyed the strip mall.
Newburgh's town manager told town council members the remains of the nine businesses will should be leveled by March 1st.
The future of the property is still in question.
Investigators closer to finding out cause of Sharon Place fire
Newburgh business owners sift through the rubble after weekend fire
Newburgh fire still under investigation, owners try to salvage what's left
Newburgh shopping center destroyed by overnight fire
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois