Get your pet vacinnated and microchipped at low cost | Pets
A low cost vaccination clinic for pets will be held on Saturday, February 16 in Boonville.
According to Warrick County Animal Control, the clinic will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Liberty Veterinary, 3355 Liberty Blvd., near Los Bravos.
Rabies and Bordatella vaccines will be $15 and you can also have your dog microchipped for that price. Proceeds from the microchip sales go toward paying for the vaccinations of animals housed at WCAC.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Busy east side Evansville road getting sign change
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois