Newburgh Museum celebrates Christmas Through the Years | Public Spaces
The Newburgh Museum will be opening their new exhibit, Newburgh Celebrates Christmas Through the Years, on Saturday, November 24 and it will continue through the end of the year. Travel back to the late 1800s to see how citizens would have decorated their parlors, what toys were popular and to view vintage Santas, snowmen, ornaments and trees.
The museum, which tells the history of Newburgh from 1803 until today, is open every Wednesday and Saturday, 11-3:00 or by calling for an appointment at 853-5045. During the month of December they will also be open on Sunday noon-3:00. It is located in downtown Newburgh in Preservation Hall at the corner of State and Main Streets.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15