Warrick Co. Schools looking for substitute teachers | Schools
The Warrick County School Corporation is currently seeking applicants for substitute teachers. Licensed substitutes earn $60.00/day and licensed teachers earn $70.00/day.
Applicants must have at least 30 hours of college credit to qualify for a substitute teaching license. Scheduling is very flexible. Substitute teachers can select specific days of the week to work, specific grade levels to substitute in, and even specific schools or districts to work in.
If you are interested in applying, or would like additional information, please contact Judy Ellmers at 897-6035.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15