Paving on SR 62 next week | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is advising motorists there will be temporary lane restrictions on State Road 62 near Chandler.
Beginning Monday, September 24, crews will pave on S.R. 62 west of Chandler. One lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained on the west bound lanes in the area of the Stollberg Bridge.
Crews will be paving the bridge approach in the east bound lanes.
It is anticipated work will begin at approximately 7:00 a.m. local time on the 24th and all work complete be complete by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 28, weather, equipment and material permitting.
Top Warrick County Stories
Upcoming Events near Warrick County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15