Lane restrictions on I-64 this week | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is advising motorists there will be temporary lane restrictions on Interstate 64 in Warrick and Spencer counties.
Beginning Wednesday, January 9, INDOT crews will be performing maintenance work on I-64 from State Road 61 (Exit 39) to State Road 162 (Exit 63). Work will continue through Friday, January 11.
It is anticipated all work will begin at approximately 7:00 a.m. local time and be complete by 4:00 p.m. each day, weather permitting. All lanes of I-64 in each direction will be affected during this time.
Top Warrick County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meth suspect found hiding in trash can in someone's garage
- Hungry? You'll be able to eat at a new East Side deli soon
- Evansville man accused of having several hundred images of child pornography
- Teachers combine for book to help kids be environmentally conscious
- Sweet Bettys Bakery opening on East Virginia Street next week